The NantHealth, Allscripts Partner, and the Cancer Treatment Centers of Americal have come together to ease the access of health records, thus facilitating better treatment. The clinical pathway program that is being introduced helps in keeping victims and physicians aware of the cancer treatment progress. This is often without interfering with the physicians’ workflow. The Nantos was built with substantial input from oncologists around the country in order to provide relevant and sufficient information as well as keep track of the evolution of the data.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America offers all treatment options and possibilities. This way clinicians can make their diagnosis accurately, and as a result, eliminate the chances of guesswork. According to Dr. George Daneker, the creation of an ecosystem of treatment alternatives is meant to customize standard care for every patient to review and select the one that they are most comfortable with. The idea is to offer safe and efficient treatment options to all patients.
Clinical Pathway is designed with the patient in mind. It integrates the attest research on cancer available, treatment regimens, and complementary therapies. Different offers come up when the platform is engaged. These include the following:
– Patient-specific custom treatment regimens, the specific state of disease, and their overall health.
– An analysis and comparison of treatment options inclusive of the average market delivery cost.
– Computer order entry is a simple screen tap which is safe and convenient for patients.
– Updated references and guidelines on different things such as toxicity, adverse reactions to drug as well as response rates
– Supportive clinical data
– supporting clinical data
– Functionality that is based on real-time
Clinical Pathways brings out transparency in offering care and delivery of quality service to patients. It is easier and possible to offer excellent service.